Google Translator

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sharing my Google Reader with U :))


I don't know how many of you have used Google Reader. I've come to be best friend with Google Reader (GR) since I attended the university library workshop on Current Awareness: Keeping up-to-date. Basically the workshop is about keeping ourself in the loop of what's going on in our research field.

Other than using GR for my research references, I use it to compile blogs which I find interesting. You see, before I befriended GR, I tend to bookmark all these blogs. Later, I'll end up forgetting to check the blog for its latest update.

Anyway, what I really want to do today is to share with you some of the interesting items I read in the blogs I subscribe to using my GR. I've added a widget on my right side bar. You can click on it to find out more. Since my free time interest bends towards gardening, cooking, crafting and bla..bla.., you'll find most of my GR contents revolve around that.

Happy Sharing! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dilla.. isit some sort like delicious? x sempat nk xplore.. asik carik resepi je :p