Google Translator

Monday, May 16, 2011

Burp Cloth & Baby Laundry Sack - DONE!

Spend the entire weekend last week to sew heap of burp clothes. Back in Malaysia, I honestly haven't seen any of my friends using burp cloth.

*Oh! I finish sewing my nursing cover yesterday. Just haven't got the chance to wear it & take some pictures. Will show it soon :)

Pakai lampin je buat lapik kat bahu untuk bagi bayi sendawa. Tapi bila menjengah blog-blog jahitan orang-orang putih, tergediklah pulak nak buat burp cloth tu. WARNA-WARNI!!! Suka tengok.

Yup! I sewed 16 burp clothes!

Well, the ones with pink ribbon are for my baby & the ones with blue ribbon are presents for my friend. Her due date is 2 weeks later than mine :)

 Then, I saw this laundry sack tutorial. I thought it will be perfect for washing the baby's mittens and socks. However, once I had it sewn, I don't think its the best ever laundry sack. The tie doesn't really close the top opening. Will use it and see how it goes.

Laundry sack for baby
 
Emm... Laundry sack for us. hehehe... :)

4 comments:

Wan's Family @ Southampton,UK said...

wow!!!!! rajinnya ibu dilla, burp cloth tu tak pernh nmpk, nnti ummi nak tgk mcm mana baby pakai kan..bertuah baby;-).

tasha said...

erk..comeynyer burp cloth tu..kat cni mmg slalu org pakai kain lampin or towel kecik jer..bertuah anak akak, dpt mama yg rajin mcm akak nie..

Dilla said...

Ani: Gedik sebenarnya. Padahal boleh je guna handtowel takpun lampin. Tapi extra rajin konon2nya. ;P

Tasha: Saya excited nak jahit benda-benda ni dah lama. Tapi sebelum ni kalau buatpun, ada ke orang nak hadiah mcm ni kan. Sekarang lenjan menjahit habis-habisan :)

Unknown said...

puan dilla,

ada tutorial burp cloth yg puan boleh share? saya tgk kain burp puan tu tak jelas bahan apa yg diguna..blh explain?