Google Translator

Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm in the university brochure

A friend informed me on Saturday that she saw my photo in one of the university's brochures. Then another friend wrote a wall post on my Facebook wall today informing me of the same thing. It takes me quite some time to dig the brochure.

I did participated in the photo session for the In-Sessional English Language Programme brochure last year. The person in charge said he will send an e-mail once the brochure is done. I haven't received any e-mail since so I was assuming that my photo just didn't make it. So it was quite a surprise to see myself in the brochure. *blushing* I am saving this brochure forever. Hehe...
If you are interested to have a look at the brochure, click here. :)

p/s: Some of my friends and relatives back home in Malaysia informed me that my Salam Perantauan dedication (with photo of my husband and I) make it to the print. I was really hoping someone saves it for us.

4 comments:

LiFe Is BeAuTifUl LyRiC said...

page 13 kan?

Cik Specky said...

wah mdm! bangga saya.. hehe

IrAziz said...

wah, dah jadi artist jugak ker? sama taraf la kita madam. :p

Nur Adibah Md Azman said...

Wah2 madam..