Google Translator

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My current beads project


My interest in beads sewing started when I have to pay RM40 for a not so nice beads sewn on one of my baju kurungs. I had planned to wear that baju kurung for my engagement ceremony. Sadly, I couldn't.
So for my akad nikah ceremony, I decided to do the beads sewing myself. The result is amazing(puji diri sendiri ni). I'll share the pic with you later. So there it goes. I'm sewing beads ever since. Above is my current bead sewing project.

2 comments:

Jannah Ibrahim said...

Bagus- bagus... boleh jadikn sumber income.. aku dulu tak de buat sampai beads yg kecik2 tuh.. ada la buat utk octane letak kt lengan jubah.. sket2 jek.. tak rajin nk jahit hak kecik2 cam yg ko buat tuh...

Dilla said...

che'a, aku memang berhajat nak amik upah. tapi bila Amran tanya "Larat ke?" Huhuhuhu.. terus le aku memadamkan semangat nak amik upah jahit manik. Baju aku sendiri, sedara mara boleh ler.. hehehe